A consolidation of the announcements made by Legend Power Systems between January 19th and February 4th.
Over the past several weeks, Legend Power Systems (LPS) has announced a considerable amount of news. While we make every effort to share our updates with you via the News section of our website, by disseminating press releases to various media outlets, and by sharing these articles and press releases on our social media pages, we know that sometimes announcements are missed. Therefore, due to the sheer volume of news that Legend Power Systems has released since late January, we wanted provide you with a consolidated list of all of our latest updates.
For details on Legend Power Systems’ most recent announcements, review the list below. Click on the title of each press release to learn more.
- Legend Power Systems Obtains “Market Partner” Status, Launches in New York City (January 19th, 2016): LPS announced its acceptance to the Energy Efficiency Market Partner Program offered by Con Edison.
- Legend Power Systems grants stock options (January 28th, 2016): Pursuant to our Stock Option Plan, LPS has granted incentive stock options to certain employees, directors and consultants.
- Legend Power Fiscal 2015 Report to Shareholders (February 1st, 2016): A Fiscal 2015 highlight summary of our progress in the Ontario, Canada marketplace to support our financials and MD&A for the year ended September 30, 2015.
- Legend Power Promotes Mark Petersen to VP Engineering (February 3rd, 2016): An announcement of the promotion of Mark Petersen to Vice President Engineering.
- DP Murphy Hotel & Resorts Save Energy with Haven Consultants International by implementing Legend’s Harmonizer (February 4th, 2016): LPS, DP Murphy Hotels & Resorts (DPM) and Haven Consultants International announced the successful installation of the Harmonizer in DPM’s Charlottetown PEI Holiday Inn Express property.
(Image via Pixabay)