Let us help you save money, energy and learn incredible things about the sustainable life!
With so much entertaining and informative content available at your finger tips, it’s easy to miss informative features, industry news and easy to forget about useful articles previously posted here. Today, we’ve curated a small collection for your weekend reading on this dreary November day.
So grab yourself a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy this week’s suggested article reading!
- Do you know why we should be conserving energy? We’ve shared a few of our top reasons.
- Get to know all about The Phenominon of Bikelash and why it’s actually not such a bad thing!
- We all have a carbon footprint but it doesn’t have to be a big one. Here are Three Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint!
- Have you ever seen a seven-storey air filter? Neither had we until we saw a 7-Storey Indoor Green Wall in Seoul’s Solar-Powered City Hall! (via Inhabitat)
- In more recent news, The Green Climate Fund has recevied $9.3 billion pledge from 30 nations to help developing countries cut emissions and prepare for climate change! (via BBC News)
- Scientists Pour Water Into Oregon Volcano to Generate Energy! Yes, this is a real headline and no, we’re not kidding. (via Inhabitat)
Have a great weekend!
(Image via Pixabay)