Please Join us for our lunch seminar hosted at the Building Energy Exchange
Overvoltage is a problem. Your building currently receives more voltage than it’s supposed to. This causes you to spend more on power than necessary and damages your electrical equipment. The economic impact of overvoltage is dramatic in large NYC buildings paying among the highest electric rates in the US. Legend Power stops overvoltage by measuring the incoming supply and tuning it down to the right amount. You pay less because you use less.
- Overvoltage – what is it and what can you do about it?
- The economic impact of overvoltage
- The net financial gain attainable through Voltage Management
- Success Stories & Case Studies
- Innovative Financial Solutions
Moderator: John Skipper, Pure Energy LLC & former Manager of Commercial Energy Efficiency Sales, Con Edison
Speaker: Steve Vanry, Chief Financial Officer, Legend Power Systems
Where: Building Energy Exchange, 31 Chambers Street, Suite 609 New York, NY 10007
When: Wednesday, 7 February 2018 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)